Why Fly When You Can Bring The Meeting To Them?
Think of the applications for webcasting:
As enterprises consider the expense of hosting an event in another city -- flights, hotels, A/V technicians, staging and sets, furniture -- the list goes on, webcasting may be the most affordable answer to your communications needs.
Webcasting is the most cost effective way to communicate with your corporate constituents and colleagues, because it:
- Easily enables attendance and participation right from your desk or conference room, thereby reaching your audience at any location.
- Extends the life of your event through the provision of a hosted, on-demand version of your live event.
- Provides interactive communications via PowerPoint slides and Q&A features.
- Adds impact and attention to your presentation with branding and visual aids.
- Lets you share information and ideas with customers, prospects, employees, stockholders, business partners and the public.
- Increases the size of your audience.
If your company wants to increase productivity on a limited budget, as most corporations do these days, with webcasting, you can reach your audience wherever they are and at any time of day. We will coordinate your live audio or video event from the initial planning phases and technical consultations through the testing, rehearsal, live event, and post-event editing and archiving. Let our experienced team support you in all facets of this exciting new medium.